Saturday, October 28, 2006

Guess where I went last night?

My Wonderful Brother In Law got tickets for Def Leppard and Journey. It was amazing. It was my 3rd time seeing them. I saw them for the first time back in 1985, I was only 12 and thought it was amazing then. It was back when Steve Clark was still alive. When I saw them in 1994 after the death of Steve Clark I felt betrayed, it wasn't the same. I was 21 at the time. So now 12 years later seeing them and how they've been thru so much I felt much better seeing my all time favorite band performing and still sounding the same. I love Def Leppard now and always will. The worst part of the whole show was seeing these two couples doing something nasty in such a public place. Made me just sit there cause I could not believe what was going on. But anyhow, both bands rocked. Journey wasn't the same as Steve Perry wasn't there, they had some singer who looked like he needed some ADHD medicine. The drummer of Journey sounded great. But anyhow, I had a blast.

I've been working on ChaCha an awesome Search Engine. I have made some great money in a weeks time. You get a debit card that you can use like a visa card. Right now invites are not open, but once they are I will have 8 invites. The best part is you learn about new websites that would not know is out there and you sit at home. I love it. Working is at your own pace, whenver you want. I usually sit here for a couple hours a night and I can make about $10 a night. I mean where else can you do that? Well not too many places I know maybe I need to ChaCha and find out.

No comments: