Friday, October 20, 2006

Can you say....DANG THAT HURT!!!

Man I did. I had to be at the dentist at 745am. I've had this awful tooth for two years, it was broken and I got food stuck in it everytime I ate. I hated it. Well finally after putting it off. It was removed this morning. Let me tell you. It wasn't easy. The root itself was HUGE and crooked. The tooth I guess is a difficult one to remove. And Yah...I felt it. My entire jaw is sore as heck. He had to cut my tooth with the saw in three parts. It came out piece by piece, 15 pieces in all. So much pressure. I was afraid he was going to break my jaw. I hurt it pop once, I had tears rolling down my face but I never cried. He saw the pain and decided to cut it out. I have two stitches in my mouth and a HUGE gap. I have gum tissue hanging out, it will eventually heal...I HOPE. The medicine he prescribed isn't helping but good old Ibuprophen is. And an ice pack. I am missing my computer time let me tell ya.

I am having ChaCha withdrawals. So far I have made over $50, I am excited. That is paying for my interenet for the time being ya know? Well, not much else to say, I am hungry too. So I am making some hamburger helper with noodles. I can eat the noodles cause they are soft... YAY!

No comments: