Monday, October 16, 2006

Alright People wanna make some easy money?

I have been earning some money on a website called ChaCha, its wonderful. All you do are searches for people. I currently have some invites available if anyone would like one. Its honest money and legit. Of course its a new program and there are still some issues to be worked out but overall its been super easy. As long as you enjoy surfing the internet you would enjoy this of course. It doesn't take long to move up the Guide levels either. I went to Pro in less than a day. I have earned over $20 in less than 3 hours. So if your interested please email me with your request and I will send it to you right away.

Not too much else is going on, been busy. My computer went down down down. I totally lost my user partition that had the recovery disks. OH omg. I bout lost it. It took me til' yesterday to get the darn thing to do a system recovery. I took off almost every program that was on there, and tried it.. AND IT WORKED. But before that happened I went and got a new computer. So now I have a DELL, and I love it so much. I have never had a flat screen monitor or a processer this fast. So yes I am reeling in all this excitement. I am finally going to be getting child support again here soon. I had to call and report it, took me an hour cause its a pain in the ass to hold. I am figuring with child support finally coming, I am going to use ChaCha money for Christmas Shopping. I figure I will have enough by November 15th. My goal is $500 right now. Which means I am busting ass on ChaCha.

Well off to watch Deal or No Deal.

No comments: