Monday, September 18, 2006

New day

I am sitting here with Big Block on my lap. He is so loving. He likes to climb on my desk and crawl up to my neck. He is so affectionate. He is helping me with my stresses. I look at him and think about his life. What it was like before he was saved. Was he mistreated? Was he loved? Is he a hunter? Where is his Mommy? Why was he left to fend for himself? Since being brought here by Steffs Dad, he has gained about 2 pounds. He is getting bigger. His furry coat is shiny glossy. And he's spoiled rotten. He's been treated for worms and fleas...they were bad on him. Anyway, I now have goals for around here.

My to do list

-get all laundry done and put away.
-vacuum
-finish dishes
-dust on mondays
-declutter

I have managed to finish one thing and that was my Son's room. He is such a boy. So messy. I managed to clean the room, shampoo the carpets and the mattress over the weekend. He's had so much crap in there its unbelieveable. Well I think about going to post some stuff on eBay today. Not very much but enough...lol. So later!!!

No comments: