Sunday, August 13, 2006

My Son is sick...

And he doesn't get sick very often. Its probably just a bug, gonna let him sleep. And relax and rest. If he is still sick tomorrow then I will keep him home from daycare. It hasn't been a good couple of weeks. Too much stress going on. I am trying not to let it bother me. I am pissed about a few things as well but I will not put my personal life on the internet, Not everyone needs to know my business. I just have to think to myself it will be better soon. I've been trying to figure out to keep my mind off of things. I started my curtains finally. I got one side done, I also started making my own seed packets for the seeds from my garden. I am teaching my Son where seeds are located in certain flowers. He was excited when he picked his own seeds from the flower he brought me home from school. He goes, now we can have it next year too. I have tons and tons of marigold seeds. So if anyone wants one or two, let me know....I will have plenty to share. There are mostly annuals that I am harvesting. Moss roses, strawflowers, dahlias, and whatever else I can find. Wish me luck!!!!!

No comments: