Monday, August 21, 2006

Can ya hear me?

Not much going on, been busy. I have been cleaning most of the night. I have been taking lots and lots of pictures. Mostly of flowers. And Big Block, aka, Tux, aka Yo Yo, aka whatever you want to call him. He's getting so big. His fur has become so soft. He sure loves to eat. Right now he is asleep on the chair. When he is old enough he is getting fixed. The other kitties are doing great. Ben loves the outdoors. Gidget was sick, we took her to the vet....she had a cold. She is fine now. Jonathan is doing good. He lost yet another tooth one with a silver crown on it. Which is fine cause he has a tooth pushing thru. He starts 4th Grade on Thursday. I am so nervous. My Son is getting so big. He is going to be 10 next year. OMG OMG. Well not much else going on. Been way too busy to think about anything.

No comments: