Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Ok heres the deal.

We took Jonathans Gameboy Advance, let me tell you they are odd and traded it in for the Gameboy Advance SP. He picked out a used one and it had a line in the middle of the screen. You know you can't take back what you say your going to get your kid for their birthday. So anyway, He got this one for his birthday...and he had been playing it since we got home. Little stinker. This particular one has the new light for the screen where its brighter. Coo. Then I went and got him a Cars comforter, Cars pillow case, and the Crayola Wonders Car Set. He is going to be so happy come Saturday. My Mom got him the twin sheet set too. Whooot. I wanted to get him the valance that went with it. But dont know now. Well not much else to say. I am going to lay down. I have this awful headache. Wish it would go away!!!!

No comments: