Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Me so tired.

I have been so freakin busy its unbelieveable. I started working only a couple of weeks ago, and my hours went from 20 to 40 hours a week. I am so tired. But its a easy job. When I say easy, its easy. But I am on my feet all day long. I dont take a lunch or break cause I get caught up in the job. Its amazing though, I love it. All I do is put out the new flowers, pull the old and clearance them. Condense like crazy. I mean, people are like scavengers. Last Friday, we got a truck in. And pure chaos broke out. It seems, the PHONE CALL goes out to all the flower people and thats it. All these older people with their canes and shit come in devour the new flowers put out. I never realized how fast they go. I put out a shit load of Impatiens today and the table WAS full. Well, that maybe lasted 2 hours. I swear, flower people make me crazy. Then I came home, planted most of my vegetables, my strawberry plant, melon plant, my Dahlia, double fiesta impatien, and my Stella De Ore Daylily. I am going to take pics on the next really nice day we have to show my little garden. This year my yard will rock. I am making sure of it. Well off to Lala land cause my ass is tired.

No comments: