Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Did ya forget about me?

If so, its my fault. I just don't update anymore. I have been way too busy to do anything. And when I am home I just crash hard. My body isn't used to working like this. I am working 30 hours a week and selling BeautiControl on the side for a hobby. So far so good. I haven't sold anything cause I haven't pushed myself yet. I need to take lessons on sales. So here I will be promoting my Products. I confess I do use the product. I am especially taken back by the Show of Hands . Makes my hands feel so soft. So if anyone is interested in the products please feel free to browse my website and ask any questions. I had training on Saturday and boy was I tired by the time it was done. It was very informative though. Well not much else to say, today was a blah day. My Leg has been killing me, I think I am overdoing it. I am going to go cuddle up in bed and read tonight. Hope everyone has a good night.

No comments: