Thursday, March 30, 2006

Do I know you?

I'm here, have had a messed up couple of weeks. First off, it started a week ago Monday, this last monday, I kept rubbing my eye. Felt like there was something in it. It would hurt, would tear up and burn. I thought the worst...pink eye....YUCK!!! Luckily it wasn't. I think that is gross. Well, I found out with several eye tests I had a scratch on my cornea. I had to have special eye drops to heal it. They said it would heal up within 24 hours, well it didn't. Took 48 hours...lol. I had went to the doc on a Wednesday cause I finally got tired of itching and so forth. Well here comes friday. OMG, I woke up feeling sick. I threw up, felt better just enough to go to the store and get some medicine, Mike's kids then back home again. OMG. I went to bed and slept, threw up, slept, threw up. Finally about 930 at night felt better. But stayed in bed and slept all night. On Saturday, I felt so much better. I washed all the bedding cause I didn't want the germs to spread. Well this past week, My Son went to his Grandma's since Tuesday and I've been relaxing and getting ready for a yard sale. I am having one here real soon and whatever don't sell is going to the GoodWill or the DAV. I started my little garden a couple of weeks ago. I have 6 Sunflowers that are about 8 inches high...whooot. I have three trays of misc. flowers. When I worked at the Nursery last summer, I asked to deadhead some flowers that had the seeds in them and if I could keep them. They said sure no problem. Well would you believe I have some Hybrid Daylillies growing. I can't wait. I planted some and they are about 3-4 inches tall. I also have some in a baggie in some seed starter mix under the kitchen light. I learned so much in gardening last year that I made a point to actually grow everything on my own. I will take pics tomorrow of my trays. I am so proud of myself. Since I am not working this summer, I am going to make my yard look so pretty. Hopefully we don't get hit with hot humid and dry weather again. That would so suck. Well its thunder and lightning outside, I live in Tornado Valley, oh yay. Scares me sometimes. We get tornadoes here but they are not as common as they are in the south. And when we do get hit...they are usually bad and do alot of damage. Well I am off to finish my Mom's Scrapbooks. I have 3 of the 4 kids done. I have Jonathans, My Brother and his girlfriends, their kids, and Dustys done. I just have to finish Stacey's. I had them done a couple of weeks ago and just forgot about doing it. I want to get my shelf space back...lol. I am also going to be making my Son's Birthday Invitations, I need to start them now....his birthday will be here before I know it. Hope everyone stays dry tonight, nasty weather I swear.

No comments: