Thursday, January 12, 2006

Thirteen Things about Christie

1…. I am eating Ice Cream right now....!

2. I am organizing all my Scrapbooking stuff, stickers, eyelets, paper, etc.

3. I am watching Days of Our Lives right now...

4. I have 5 cats....TWO are in heat.....UGH!!!!!

5. My Dishes are done, and so is my laundry....uh oh...the world is coming to an end.

6. I belong to one of the best forums around..... Sis-2-Sis.

7. I miss my Best Friend.....Dawn....she is about to go back to school..Yay for her.

8. I can't wait for ER tonight....lol.

9. Its actually warm outside today...thinking of going for a walk later.

10. I am irritated with my Son's school.

11. I will eventually be putting stuff up on eBay....lol.

12. I love taking pictures of my kitties....they love the sun.

13. Am I done yet????
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. Kat

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


1 comment:

Kat said...

I have dishes and laundry to do. Thanks for teh reminder...lol