Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I am the happiest person in the world right now.

Why? Cause I am now able to scan scrapbooking pages and pics.......YAY!!! Thank you Steff, it works perfectly. She gave me her Lexmark X75. I already have a printer but didn't have a scanner, had one years ago and hated it. It was big and bulky, and took forever to scan photos or whatever else. I am thinking of making up an account in Flickr with just my Scrapbooking pages, ones that are personal. Only letting family see the pics, so they are on private. Cause the pages I make are very meaningful. But some of the pages, I will add to my regular flickr account. Haven't made up my mind yet, just might add the pages then have them set to private so that the people I have as friends and family can see them. Just might do that....lol. I am going to sort through some of my old pics and upload them. I have some really cute pics of my Son when he was a baby. Right now I am like a little kid with chocolate....just eating this up. Still have to learn this thing...I made a booboo on scanning something it was scanned wrong..lol. Too funny. Anyway, I downloaded the right driver for it cause there wasn't a CD with it. Works perfect.

I was suppose to put some stuff up on eBay Sunday...but procrasinated and will get it done tomorrow when NO ONE is here. I can't think when there are other people are here.

First thing tomorrow morning, I am marching my little ass over to the school and demand a meeting. They sent home a HUGE pile of homework for my Son today and a list of his grades along with missing homework. I am SUPER PISSED. I am going to ask that the teacher do his job, get all the homework that is missing and send it home tomorrow night so we can get it done ASAP. I don't care if they say its his responsibility to find it, NO...my Son isn't in the classroom for some of the classes that he is failing.....SOMETHING will be done....I don't care.

2 comments:

Kat said...

I love my scanner.
Set it to friends and family please...lol
That is how i have my flickr set and I like it that way. I feel safer knowing only certain people have access to it but I'd love to see soem of your scrapbooking stuff.
I'd like to get into it but don't seem to have the patience or the time or the resources...lmao

have a great day.

Kat :)

~*Sara*~ said...

I love my scanner too! I'm glad you have one. I just scanned in a bunch of pictures and printed them out for a scrapbook I'm doing. :) I have all my pages pretty much family only on Flickr, I don't want everyone to see everything!