Friday, January 06, 2006

For your safety.

I've been not posting or anything. Too much going on. Going nuts.

Just got off the phone with my landlord. Things will be ok. I can't stress myself right now. I can't. Tomorrow is D-Day for all my misc. crap. Yes, I am breaking down and going thru all my "SHIT" and sellin' on eBay....YAY!!! Gotta love it. I am excited, I get use my camera and take some pics of it all. I am going to do my best to get rid of crap... I DON'T NEED. It just sits in a box in the basement. Tired of it. If I have to move, I don't want to take alot of crap again. I will have two days to go thru it all. I made a dollhouse, which I have to give it to the person I promised it too. Just get rid of it. Yes, me...wish me tons of luck. Well, going to finish watching Days. I will post a link to all the stuff on eBay after I get it posted.

No comments: