Monday, January 02, 2006

Already a new year and I am slow.

At posting, I've been in bitch mode and leave me alone mode. I've hung up on people today but not intentional. Just not in the mood to deal with certain people. I know I'm terrible, I have good reason. Unless you want your ear bitched out and for me to be totally rude to you. Don't call me. Its nothing that you have done or did unless, your someone who has no freaking brain in their head and doesn't think about the consequences are....don't call me. I know I sound absolutely awful right now. I don't care. I've been so depressed lately, and lost that having PMS, doesn't really help me. It makes matters 100 times worse. I feel sorry for those who are close to me. I am doing well with my Son, its not his fault. I blame myself for everything.

Then I get a knock on the door tonight, I get to the door, and the person goes...its the POLICE....I'm thinking dam if their cute...they can frisk me all they want. Well it was my BIL saying he got me something yesterday...A NASCAR Calendar....so awesome. Earlier, my BF, My Son and Myself all went out to eat to one of my fave restuarants with the Gift Certificate from my Mom and Dad. Then stopped by Hobby Lobby and I got some scrapbooking paper. So I thought of a page I wanted to make. Gonna do that probably tomorrow. Well, I'm sooo tired. Even though I slept for half the day, I am still beat. PMS takes my life out of me. But somehow managed to clean my entire house, clean off the counters, did all the dishes, finished the laundry, vacuumed, and still took a 5 hour nap. Awesome....can I do it again?

No comments: