Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Yep I'm still up

But heading to bed now, wanted to post and say HI....I've had a toothache for a couple of days, found out my source of bitchiness. Nothing I can do about it. Anyhoo, I will post more tomorrow, I promise. Gonna go do something fun with My Son. Don't know what yet. Something to not be here. I hate being home, I hate being without a car. It sucks ass.


I also wanted to say, my previous post had nothing to do with anyone online. It wasn't my family either. So please don't take it the wrong way. I am so sorry!!!!.

I am truly happy to of had the Christmas I did. I got my camera and my electric griddle. The two things I have always wanted. I am grateful for that. And a gift certificate to my fave restaurant...Thanks MOM and DAD. Alright, I'm done. Finshed. Zipped...full of heartburn. (Thanks T*co B*ll.)

No comments: