Thursday, December 29, 2005

Thirteen Things about Christie's 2005

1…. I hate 2005

2. My Settlement never happened still in the process.

3. I got my digital camera...finally.

4. Its been a rough year.

5. Finally moved into my own place, instead of living with others.

6. My Car is still broke...waiting on my settlement to replace my car.

7. Managed to keep my internet longer than 3 months...lol.

8. Waiting to have my knee surgery to fix....therapy first they say.

9. My Cat had her babies, Callie, Peanut, Sinatra, and Sasha.

10. I got to help them be born, Momma kitty was scared.

11. My Friend moved back to California....I so miss her.

12. I went on vacation finally, even though only a couple of days, it was nice.

13. I rode all the roller coasters with my Son at Adventureland this year....YEE HAWWW.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. Kat

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


1 comment:

Kat said...

I hope your settlement finally comes through. It's so hard waiting for them isn't it? It's touch being patient especially when you're in pain.
My thoughts are with you.

Kat