Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I know a new blog...shoot me.

Only cause I need a space to vent freely without anyone taking it wrong and making me feel guilty. Now I can speak my mind.

Lately I've been feeling a bit depressed. Why? Cause Christmas isn't what it used to be. Its about family being together and so forth. Then I hear that everyone got this and that. I wasn't one of those fortunate ones to get alot of gifts. I am grateful for the electric griddle, camera, fleece pullover and a gift certificate. And knowing I paid for half the camera just pisses me off ya know. Nice Christmas gift uh? I am a bit snappy and bitchy at the moment, and ya know. OH Well. I must be gettin' ready to start finally. We will see. I am off til' tomorrow, I will change the layout. Its irritating me.

4 comments:

Dyane said...

Awwww hun, I know its hard, I used to feel the same way. Its only been in the last few years that I started getting anything, we just never had the money to shop for each other. I'm sorry if we made ya feel bad talking about what we got, I know that none of us intended to. *hugs*

Dy

Crayonsetc said...

Hugs!! I'm sorry you weren't happy this Christmas. Feel free to vent away. I have definitely had Christmas's like that!!

crazeemommee said...

No it wasn't anyone on the board whatsoever....Please don't worry about that. I am so happy for everyone. Next year will be different. I promised myself.

~*Sara*~ said...

*HUGS* We've had a few Christmases in our past that really sucked. I'm sure things will be different this Christmas for you! :)