Thursday, December 29, 2005
Off to bed. Night!!!!
1…. I hate 2005
2. My Settlement never happened still in the process.
3. I got my digital camera...finally.
4. Its been a rough year.
5. Finally moved into my own place, instead of living with others.
6. My Car is still broke...waiting on my settlement to replace my car.
7. Managed to keep my internet longer than 3 months...lol.
8. Waiting to have my knee surgery to fix....therapy first they say.
9. My Cat had her babies, Callie, Peanut, Sinatra, and Sasha.
10. I got to help them be born, Momma kitty was scared.
11. My Friend moved back to California....I so miss her.
12. I went on vacation finally, even though only a couple of days, it was nice.
13. I rode all the roller coasters with my Son at Adventureland this year....YEE HAWWW.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
I also wanted to say, my previous post had nothing to do with anyone online. It wasn't my family either. So please don't take it the wrong way. I am so sorry!!!!.
I am truly happy to of had the Christmas I did. I got my camera and my electric griddle. The two things I have always wanted. I am grateful for that. And a gift certificate to my fave restaurant...Thanks MOM and DAD. Alright, I'm done. Finshed. Zipped...full of heartburn. (Thanks T*co B*ll.)
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Lately I've been feeling a bit depressed. Why? Cause Christmas isn't what it used to be. Its about family being together and so forth. Then I hear that everyone got this and that. I wasn't one of those fortunate ones to get alot of gifts. I am grateful for the electric griddle, camera, fleece pullover and a gift certificate. And knowing I paid for half the camera just pisses me off ya know. Nice Christmas gift uh? I am a bit snappy and bitchy at the moment, and ya know. OH Well. I must be gettin' ready to start finally. We will see. I am off til' tomorrow, I will change the layout. Its irritating me.